Quantitative Credit Analyst (senior)
OSIS™ is looking for a full time quantitative credit analyst based at its office in The Hague. The analyst will work in an innovative environment of a dynamic analytics boutique. The position is full time and suited for a motivated individual with demonstrable affinity with financial industry. Candidates should have strong quantitative and communication skills with at least 3 years of relevant work experiences in academics or in the financial industry.
OSIS™ offers an attractive reward package, an investment in further education and an inspiring, international working environment with clients in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for tier 1 banks, insurance companies, asset managers and pension funds.
Responsibilities of the Quantitative Credit Analyst are:
- Maintenance and improvement of the OSIS™ data infrastructure and suite of statistical models
- Analysing asset-backed securities and loan portfolios under various stress scenarios
- Producing credit analysis and research with macro-economic elements
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- English both verbal and in writing (one or two other European languages is a plus)
- Experience with financial programming (preferably R and Shiny)
- Demonstrable affinity with the financial industry
Applications package: CV and motivation
For sending your application please use email@example.com and for more information please call us at +31 20 70 85 769