OSIS™ is looking for a full time Software Developer based at its office in The Hague. The Software developer will work in an innovative environment of a dynamic analytics and software’s boutique. The position is full time and suited for a motivated individual with demonstrable affinity with software development and financial industry. Candidates should have strong quantitative and communication skills with at least 3 years of relevant work experiences in a similar function.
OSIS™ offers an attractive reward package, an investment in further education and an inspiring, international working environment with clients in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for tier 1 banks, insurance companies, fintech companies, asset managers and pension funds.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer are:
- Maintenance, improvement and development of the OSIS™ data and software infrastructure
- Develop professional, intuitive web-based solutions in close co-operation with our clients, client support team and model development team
- Document the technical details of your work clearly to facilitate collaboration with other team members and ensure quality control
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, Software engineering Artificial Intelligence
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- A strong foundation in programming or web development, including distributed version control, Linux operating systems, and web frameworks.
- Experience working with and managing large data sets, data cleaning and transformations, and providing preliminary descriptive statistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- GitHub portfolio or other accessible code samples desired.
- Demonstrable affinity with the financial industry.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player.
- English both verbal and in writing (one or two other European languages is a plus).
Applications package: CV and motivation
For sending your application or more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 70 32 60 370